Pepperoni And Cheese Bread Recipe
1. Chopped pepperoni (10 ounces)
2. butter or margarine (1tsp)
3. dry yeast (2pkg)
4. warm water (1 1/4c)
5. beaten egg (1)
6. thin slice provolone (27 slices)
7. bread flour (3 1/4c)
8. salt (1tsp)
9. sugar (1tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a bowl of warm water. Put yeast in the bowl and mix it until it gets dissolve. Then add butter, salt, sugar and 3 cups of flour and beat it until it becomes smooth. Beat it with flat beater. Then add the remaining flour to make soft dough.
2. Place the dough on lightly floured surface and knead it until it becomes smooth and elastic.
3. Take a bowl, butter it and then place the dough in it. Cover the bowl and keep it in warm place to rise or double in size for about 1 hour. Now punch the dough and divide into 3 pieces. Roll each piece into a rectangle shape pieces of 12×8 inch.
4. Place the slices of provolone on each rectangle piece and then spread of the pepperoni on the cheese and then roll it and seal the seam. Make more rolls in the same way.
5. Take two baking sheets and grease them. Place the rolls in these sheets and then cover it and keep it warm place to rise or double in size for about 1 hour. Brush the loaves with beaten eggs.
6. Place the sheet in oven and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes at 400ºF. Cool it slightly and then serve. Place the left over rolls in the refrigerator and again heat before serving.