Beef Vegetable Minestrone Recipe
1. Lean ground beef (1/2pound)
2. slice bacon chopped (2)
3. minced garlic (2cloves)
4. chopped onion (1)
5. chopped carrots (2)
6. chopped celery (1stalk)
7. dried basil (1tsp)
8. bay leaf (1)
9. dried crushed rosemary (1tsp)
10. crushed red pepper flakes (1/4tsp)
11. beef broth (1can)
12. stewed tomatoes (1can)
13. spaghetti broken into pieces (2ounces)
14. garbanzo beans (1can)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a sauce pan. Cook beef and bacon in it. Cut beef into pieces and out the excess oil. Add garlic, celery, carrots and onion in it. Use spices like bay leaf, rosemary, basil and flakes over red pepper for seasoning the beef.
2. Cook it for about 5 to 6 minutes. Add tomatoes in it. Mix tomatoes and beef properly. Again cook it for 20 minutes. Then add spaghetti and garbanzo beans.
3. Cover it and cook it again for 10 minutes when it gets ready. Take off the bay leaf and then serve it.
Number of servings – 6 people