Italian Beef And Cheese Casserole Recipes
1. Lean ground beef (2lb)
2. cook and drained noodles (1egg)
3. softened cream cheese (1pkg)
4. cottage cheese (1 1/2c)
5. tomato can (2can)
6. chopped onion (1large)
7. chopped green pepper (1)
8. salt (1tsp)
9. pepper (to taste)
10. shredded cheddar cheese (1/2c)
11. grated parmesan cheese(1/2c)
12. sour cream (1c)
Method of preparation:-
1.Take a pan. Put oil in it and then add meat in it. Heat it until it gets lightly brown. Add salt, green pepper and onion in it. Add tomato sauce, keep it on simmer for about 30 minutes and then take it off from heat.
2. Now put it in small bowl and blend it with cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream and then keep it aside.
3. Take a buttered casserole. Place ½ of the cooked noodles in it. Add cheese mixture with spoon in it and ½ of the parmesan cheese and then put the remaining noodles. Now pour the meat sauce in it. Use fork to lift the noodles in the casserole for mixing the sauce with noodles.
4. Sprinkle the left over parmesan cheese and top it with cheddar cheese. Bake it for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until it gets bubbly.
Number of servings -6