Chocolate Biscotti With Cranberries Recipe
1. All purpose flour (1 3/4c)
2. baking powder (1tsp)
3. egg yolk (1large)
4. eggs (2large)
5. granulated white sugar (3/4c)
6. cranberries (1/2c)
7. salt (1/4tsp)
8. vanilla extract (1/4c)
9. sugar (3/4c)
10. unsalted butter (1/2c)
11. Dutch processed cocoa powder (1/2c)
12. white chocolate chips (1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the rack in the center of the oven. Use parchment paper to line the baking sheet and then keep it aside.
2. Take bowl mix butter and sugar in it until it gets fluffy. Mix it with hand blender or electric mixer. Add eggs and egg yolk in it and mix it well and then add vanilla extract in it.
3. Take another bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in it. Mix it well and then add butter mixture in it. Put cranberries and white chocolate chips in this mixture and then make dough of this mixture.
4. Place the dough in floured surface and then divide it into 2 half. Form each half into a log 10 inches (25 cm) long. Now roll the dough in cylindrical shape. Place these rolls on baking sheet well apart.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake it for about 25 to 30 minutes. After baking take off the sheet from the oven and then place it on wire rack to cool it for about 10 minutes.
6.Now place the logs on cutting board with spatula. Cut these into ¾ inch thick slices with serrated knife. Place these slices on baking sheet and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes until get crispy and dry.
7. Take off the sheet from oven and then place it on wire rack to cool. After cooling store these biscotti in air tight container.
Make about 24 to 30 biscotti.