Grilled Italian Style Burgers Recipe
1. Ground beef (1pound)
2. finely chopped red onions (1small)
3. finely chopped garlic (1small)
4. chopped fresh parsley (1/4c)
5. liquid smoke (1tsp)
6. egg (1)
7. seasoned bread crumb (1/2c)
8. hot and mild Italian sausage removed from casing (1/2pound)
9. freshly grated Romano cheese (1/4c)
1. Thin sliced red onion (1small)
2. thin sliced beef steak tomato (1small)
3. roasted red pepper (1jar)
4. thin sliced bread (6small)
5. fresh basil leaves (10)
6. provolone cheese (6slice)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a medium size bowl. Mix all the ingredients of hamburger in it. Take patties and shape it in burger shape. Place these patties on grill for about 10 minutes. Turn the side and again grill it for 10 minutes.
2. Spread provolone cheese for topping and grill it for about 1 minute until it gets melted.
3. Take off the burgers and toast the bread face side down for about 1 minute. Top it with sliced tomatoes, roasted red pepper, fresh basil sliced onion and then serve it.