Italian Style Pepper Steak Recipe
1. Beef broth (1c)
2. thick fillets, sliced (3)
3. sliced red onion (1small)
4. sliced porcini mushrooms (6)
5. dried oregano (1tsp)
6. flour of dredging (1/2c)
7. extra virgin olive oil (3tbsp)
8. red bell pepper, sliced into strips (1)
9. chopped garlic (3 cloves)
10. chopped plum tomatoes (4)
11. salt (1/2tsp)
12. freshly black pepper (1/2tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. First take meat slices in a bowl. Use flour for dredging the meat slices and keep it aside for sometime.
2. Take a frying pan. Add oil and Saute onions, garlic and bell pepper in it over medium heat for about 3 minutes until it gets tender. Now add the meat slices and saute it for about 8 minutes until it gets cooked.
3. Now add mushrooms and tomatoes and again cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano over it.
4. Add beef broth and again cook it for 5 minutes until the gravy or sauce becomes slightly thick.
Number of servings -4 to 6 people